Bookoff McAndrews is a patent law firm dedicated to providing the highest quality patent counseling and prosecution services to technology companies. Our services include:
- Patent prosecution, including U.S., foreign, and according to the PCT.
- Opinions, including clearance, validity, patentability, and infringement opinions.
- Due diligence investigations, including investigations relating to acquisitions, mergers, and investments.
- Contested proceedings at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, including reexaminations, inter partes reviews, post-grant reviews, interferences, and derivation proceedings
- Licensing and other IP-related transactions.
All of our firm’s resources are devoted to these services, without the administration and overhead associated with litigation and other practices. We also provide consistency of attorneys handling a client’s matters and greater flexibility in bill rates and pricing.
Bookoff McAndrews was founded by Les Bookoff and Roland McAndrews, who bring nearly 40 years of combined patent law experience. Prior to founding Bookoff McAndrews, both spent their entire legal careers as associates and then partners at a leading intellectual property law firm.